Kaholo Nui?

Anything to report on this new variant?

Thanks,

Patrick 

8 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Kaholo Nui?

The new Kaholo Nui made a surprise appearance on the beach at OkoumeFest. The varnish was just dry on ours. We've yet to have chance to spend much time with it, but our project partner Larry Froley has completed one and has done a lot of testing.

We may yet make some tweaks pending extensive trials, so I don't have a release date.

It's just got more volume than the Kaholo 14. It's for fishing, or for big people who need more volume and stability. Or even the cohort who are doing yoga on SUPs.

Some pictures:

Kaholo Nui by Chesapeake Light Craft

Sounds great, thanks for the update. I'll bet this will have a lot of appeal. The standard design is a great board, but I can imagine many will be happy to compromise a bit of speed for added stability. I find myself puttering around and gunkholing more than sprinting with mine.

Thanks,

Patrick

���I just redid my rail, stern and, now on my fishing boat. I am hooked on working in boats. I want to build a Kaholo Nui as soon as possible. The problem is the manual will not be ready for 3-6 months. Is there any chance of buying the 14 manual and getting the oversize measurements for the ribs? I have a full on woodshop and very adept at plans and measurements etc. Thanks Craig

Are there any updates on a release date!  I want to get started!

I am still interested in the Nui.  I was given a plans for sale date of around December 2018.  Are you still on schedule to have the plans ready for sale and the ribs ready?

Let me know because I am wanting to get started this January.

If you want a guaranteed response. use the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.

And let us know what you find out.

Laszlo

���

���My last update was that plans would be ready this spring. I am still interested. Are there any release dates yet?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.