New corporate color?

Three new boats in the shop, Northeaster, Tenderly and Peelerett(?), all Brightsides dark blue. My Peeler will fit right in.

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: New corporate color?

Yeah, I'd done four boats in a row in black and white. Time for something different!

That's Tenderly hull #2, #1 being the prototype, this being the finalized production version (out May 2017-ish).

Tenderly Dinghy

The Northeaster Dory was built by the mayor of Annapolis, and has been donated to the city for various maritime exhibitions and causes.

The skiff is a prototype for a new kit, details to come and release date unknown.

Tenderly at Okoumefest?

>>>Tenderly at Okoumefest?

Two of them, in fact!

Noticed the work in progress on the shop cam. Figured you got a special on blue. Good looking color. 

I have used Interlux Brightside in several colours for years as a topside and deck paint, and understand it is intended for this use.  How well does it stand up for the underwater areas of a dinghy (trailered - not left in the water when not in use)? 

>>>I have used Interlux Brightside in several colours for years as a topside and deck paint, and understand it is intended for this use.  How well does it stand up for the underwater areas of a dinghy (trailered - not left in the water when not in use)? 

>>>>>

We use it on every single one of our demo boats "below the waterline." No issues unless the boat stays in the water for more than a week.

For longer stays, you need to switch either to a two-part polyurethane like Interlux Perfection, or even to the herbicidal bottom paints.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.