Annapolis Wherry For Sale

With great regret, I am selling my Chesapeake Light Craft Annapolis Wherry. I attended boat building class back in 2011 and after sitting on horses in my garage I finally started the arduous finishing process of expoxing and sanding. I finished the boat last year. With life being crazy I unfortunately was unable to do the water trials until this past July 4th, it handled beautifully.

This boat was built for 2 rowers but is set up for a single rower. The Wherry comes with Piantedosi Row Wing and a set of carbon Dresser oars and collars. I have an 18’ heavy-duty boat trailer that I was working on for this project that quite didn’t get finished if someone is interested with this purchase, I will sell it also. It has No Title, or lights. This boat can be viewed in Harpers Ferry West Virginia. I will consider shipping but all arrangements for delivery must be complete and finalized by the purchaser. I am asking $3500.00 for the boat and accessories

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Annapolis Wherry For Sale

Not to sure how to upload pics for this, I can send pics to  anyone interested   

If you have not yet sold the Wherry, I am interested.

Have you sold this boat?

We have been looking for an Annapolos for soem time now.  Please can you let me know if she is still for sale.  We will be in VA next week

Cheers, Bruce

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.