NJ teardrop build!

• So I'm about 24 hours into my build. Doing 4 hour blocks after work. Thanks to my mother in law for the use of her 2 car garage. She's leaving her car in the drive way!! It would be really hard in a single car garage. Spent the first 4 hours just unpacking and sorting the parts and the next 4 building the mold. Of course the hours aren't solid work hours. There's a lot of reading the manual while sipping beer!! Now if I can figure out how to post more than one picture at a time this would better!

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: NJ teardrop build!

Wendell, just click on the Image button a second time and add your next image, like this:

Good start,

Laszlo

Got it! Thanks Laszlo!!

Looking at that beautifully clean floor, you may want to put a drop cloth under those frames before you get too far along.  Our friend Murphy would say that epoxy will get everywhere you don't want including that clean floor.  Might make for an unhappy mother-in-law.  My garage is pock-marked with epoxy drips and spills and they are fun memories but it is my own messy garage to live with...

I put a "knife" edge on my floor scraper and got most of the epoxy of the garage floor at the for sale house.  

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.