Wood Duck 10

Laszio, as I've been building my WD10 I've been reviewing your WD12 construction website with pictures which is great. Thank you for doing that. I'm wondering if you have pictures/website that goes beyond the deck hatch opening and continues with the remainder of the boat building including filleting, glassing, etc??? What I'm looking at has two pages of info/pictures. Are there any other play by plays on the web that other WD builders have offered up?

Thanks so much,

Tom 

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Wood Duck 10

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I have more pictures. I just haven't gotten around to posting them. The choice ended up to be either getting the boat built in time for Okoumefest or developing the web site.

Now that I know that there's actually interest, I'll go ahead and get started on putting them up. What I don't have is the varnishing and anything that needed a photographer and a builder at once. Other than that, it goes all the way through, right on to the launch.

Should have something by the weekend.

Laszlo

That would be most appreciated. Thank you. Tom

Tom,

I've added a couple more pages that take things through the taping of the hull. Click on the picture to get to the new pages. More later in the week or as I have time.

Laszlo

Thanks Lazlo for posting these additional pictures. Alot of good reminders before actually doing.

Tom

No problem, glad to help. Keep checking back - I just posted some new pictures and a whole new page. They should keep dribbling in for the next week or so.

Laszlo

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.