WANTED - Passagemaker

Looking for Passagemaker dinghy already built.  Contact me if you have one to sell.

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: WANTED - Passagemaker

Andrew, you might be able to find somehting by posting on this forum:

http://www.pmdbuilders.net/viewforum.php?f=2

Good luck.

Hi Andrew,

Have a PMD kit that's about 80-90% finished. Exterior finished including bottom paint, interior ready for varnish, then fittings and rigging left to do. Loaded with options (Roller furling, gunnel guard, custom non-skid flooring, custom cover, including extra stuff for storing oars, mast and sail). Did most of build in PMD class, then ran out of time (and motivation) to finish. Sitting in my garage for the past 1+ years now.

Call or email if interested.

Bruce
Cell: 443-285-3041
Email: [email protected]

Forgot to mention:  Also have Honda 2hp 4-stroke air cooled outboard. Only weighs 27 lbs.  Also, extras include inspection plates/covers for both bow and stern bulkheads. Probably more I am forgetting as well.
Purchased kit and started building to use PMD as tender on my 44' Stingray, then sold Stingray and (as I said) ran out of time to finish and use for day sailer. Can provide pictures, copies of invoices from CLC.  -Bruce

Make that a 44' SEARAY (440 Express Bridge).  Also have set of St Coix SS davits with winches, if interested.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.