Took our new to us Dory out for the second time yesterday

Had a great day out in Annapolis.  Launched at Truxtun Park, rowed up to Dock St. in Annapolis, tied her up and grabbed burritos at Moe's, then headed out into the Severn.  High was about 45, 15 knot breeze from the east.  Had some decent chop.  Only our second time out the in boat, had a great time.  Here are some pictures:

At the ramp

Tied up for burritos.

Having an awesome time

Headed back in

Oh yeah, we pulled this off the boat cover before we took off

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Took our new to us Dory out for the second time yesterday

Looks like fun in a beautiful boat but the only time I'd sail in ice was when I got paid for it. 80 here in FL this weekend. with water temp around 77. Now that's sailing wx. SEEYA Jack   

That looks like such a good time.  How long did it take?   I'd like to take my dory and do just that...although maybe I'd get some oysters instead of Moe's.  Since I'm from Delaware, I wonder what kind of persmission I'd need to use the ramp at Truxton.  

Annapolis Boat Ramp info: http://www.annapolis.gov/government/city-departments/harbormaster/facilities/boat-ramps, ThistleErik.

Great sailing weather ! What are the interior and exterior colors on your boat - I like the combination.

@ThistleErik, it only took us about a half hour to get to the city dock, it's not very far from the ramp

@Sawfish, I don't know off the top of my head, I can look at the paint cans when I get home.  They're both West Marine paints, the grey is a nonskid paint.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.