laying on cloth

Hi folks, I am making good progress, albeit slow, on my Exhibition Wherry. Some things I just had to learn the hard way but I am trying to anticipate problems before they come up. I am waiting for the tack between the stitches to dry and am reading about glassing the inside of the hull. I can't see from the picture in the manual where the glass stops. Is it at the seam between the sheer clamp and the hull, or does it cover that gap and roll up onto the bottom of the clamp, or even extend up to the upper edge of the clamp? I don't see that that joint is filleted.

This is an amazing journey. It has been a long time since I have been so focused on anything that I forgot to eat!! My only complaint so far is that I couldn't turn one of those long panels or flip the boat over without a second set of hands. I fear I will have to engrave the names of my helpful neighbours onto the transom, but perhaps they will settle for a pan of cinnamon buns when I can find the time to make them.

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: laying on cloth

RE: laying on cloth

I'm sorry that I can't help you with your question, but I will work for cinnamon buns.   

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.