CRC Oxford shell rebuild.

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CRC Oxford shell rebuild.

my first post. (how do I edit the mulitple pictures?) I have been scouring craigslist for a CRC shell, (I am obsessed with buying handmade or locally designed manufactured boats. I have a one-off whitehall pulling boat in frp, a SOAR inflatable canoe, and not I found this oxford shell. Got a monster deal, shell, blades, monorail  and yakima rack for next to nothing. previous owner was an ex coastie and mechant marine, (as I was.) decent shape for a ten year old boat stored outside in the scorching sun. some delamination, and one of the blades is split. A bit of mildew under the glass in some places. I have been working on it for a couple days now. got the delam'ed glass off, and been sanding all morning. ordered my mas epoxy kit, assembled all my tools, and plan on finishing this asap. (crc is taking their time shipping it. haha) I will take pictures along the way, and keep everyone posted on my progress.

Moderator, am I doing this right, too many pictures?   

Moderator or fellow boat nuts, am I doing this right, is this too many pictures?   

RE: CLC Oxford shell rebuild.

Hey guys, how do I edit?, my spell check gave me "CRC", I wanted "CLC", also, I have some double photos,  I would like to tidy up a bit. Any help would be appreciated. 

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.