Boat Build Complete!

The good news...the boat build is complete, years in anticipation, 5 months in actual build. Boat is upside down on top of the car that will be towed behind motorhome to Maine. Bad news is the boat build is complete. I now know the meaning of "enjoy the build" because the actual build was so rewarding and fun...if we didnt have to get to Maine, it would have been fun to stretch it out.  Didn't have time to splash it here in Texas, first row/sail will be at Duck Puddle Campground near Boothbay Harbor Maine where we'll be camp hosting for the summer.  I'll post pics of the boat fully rigged in the water.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/exDK_4_sHHYzHT8rkOOf6zFolq1y-t7pqfyiNmzJPv8?feat=directlink

Thanks VERY much to the great staff at CLC and other builders here on the builders forum that have been so very helpful! 

Curt 830/997-8120  [email protected]

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Boat Build Complete!

���She looks great! Well done!

Congratulations!   Have followed your build as I'm about 2-3 weeks behind you. The boat looks great! Let us know how she sails!

Dave

She looks great Curt.  I really like your mods.

I'm trying to rig mine now and hope to have her in the water within the next week.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.