Equal Rights for Wood Duckers!

Fellow Wood Duckers,

I don't have to tell you what a great boat the Schade/Harris partnership has given us. Nor do I have to tell you all about the excellence of the support that we receive from CLC. So it came as quite a surprise when I found out today that the plans for a Wood Duck t-shirt are on the chopping block.

I ask you, what are we. second-class citizens? The Pocket Ship has its own t-shirt even though we buy more Wood Ducks on any given weekend than the enire Pocket Ship fleet. Every week we see more Wood Duck launches announced here than all the Pocket Ship launches combined. Yet they got a t-shirt design and we didn't.

If you search the forum postings, you'll see that we've been being told that the Wood Duck t-shirt is coming for years. And still no shirts.

So what can we do about it? Well today I fired the first shot. I snuck away from the tour at the Open House and made my way to the graphic designer's office. (Blaine, you really shouldn't leave your computer logged in and the screen unlocked). Monday morning he'll find a message.

The next step is to let CLC know that we want the t-shirts and that we're not just ducking around. Add your post to this thread if you want the same shirt privileges that the Skerry, Pocket Ship and Chessie owners already have. Show CLC that the demand exists and there's an untapped revenue stream waiting for them. Make them take our money.

No duck shirts, no peace.

Laszlo

24 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Equal Rights for Wood Duckers!

Gosh Laszlo, I hope they get the spelling right!

sign me up!  XL

Aye Laszlo,

We're with ya mate! Gather the masses and let's give 'em a show of unity they won't soon forget. Mark us down for two along with a fleece lined hoody and a fridge magnet!

Laszlo,

No shirt no peace? On behalf of the Pocketship fleet, challange accepted. READY ON THE GUNS MEN!!!!

CHris

Good Luck to all you plucky duckers!

Equall rights for wood duckers, This has the potential to be bigger than occupy wall st , ignore at your own peril chesepeake............ There a strange breed.................

good luck guys,,,,,the world is watching

Locky

I'm building a Kaholo and we have tee shirt, why not one for the Wood Duckers. Go for it Brothers.

JC

Make it happen John. 

I am in for an XL.

2 votes here, XL or 2X

One Score and several months ago, CLC brought forth on this continent a new kayak, conceived in plywood and dedicated to the proposition that all kayaks are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great T-Shirt war, testing whether that kayak, or any kayak, so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure.

Ain't that worth a fricken T-Shirt?

Tee Shirts? DUCK!

T-shirt? We want the hat too! Come on CLC. You can't duck this issue!

XL me please!!!

Bring on the XL it will look good in the Colorado Mountains where our new duck will live.

C'mon Duckers let's keep this thread on top, in their face! No peace!!

x2 on the hats....

"READY ON THE GUNS MEN"???   

Steady on! I believe there is already a Wood Duck out there with a deck gun.

I called my Wood Duck build done just this morning!  I've been there, done that, and I want my tee shirt!!

Design contest!!!

Okay, we got all of the best minds together here and this is our first draft:

Laszlo Wet T-Shirt Contest

Yes, definitely a winner. 

I don't own a Duck but I'd buy that t-shirt!! Looking forward to Laszlo's reply.....

George K

A wood duck here, a wood duck there, everywhere a wood duck -

Ole CLC - I think you have a nest of duckers interested in a product - to wear a shirt, when you can't wear your boat.

And the duck said - T-shirt please - size L (quack, quack)

(Note to self - next time don't mess with the graphic designer's computer.)

OK guys & gals, we've got them on the ropes. There seems to be a commitment to a shirt, now we just have to get them to tweak the design a little. Victory is within our grasp. Remember New Coke and don't give up!

Laszlo

T-shirt war you say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKWdSCt4jGE

I got the boat, now I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the shirt!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.