Julio's Duckling is ready for launch

Just finished building my 6-year-old grandson's Wood Duckling. Thought you might be interested in seeing the speacial hatch-cover handle I made for him:

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2n1gcoo.jpg[/IMG]

If I've done this right, you should be able to copy and paste the link in the browser to get to the picture.

Jim

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Julio's Duckling is ready for launch

Just checked it. It works, but you have to copy just the link, not the [IMG] stuff in brackets fore and aft.

Jim

Very classy.

Laszlo

Thanks, Laszlo. Now, a question: how do you get an image to go into a post? I would have preferred to do it that way, but could not figure it out.

Jim

The quick answer is to use the image button in the little toolbar at the bottom of the "Add A Reply" dialog. It's the one to the left of the Help button. That opens a pop-up box and you can enter the image URL, as well as the desired size (should be no more than 500 pixels wide) and alternate text.

There's a nicely detailed set of instructions accessible through a very carefully hidden link on the Forum main page. I've suggested a few times that it be made more obvious, but so far no luck from the webmaster.

Have fun,

Laszlo

PS - And that really is a very classy handle.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.