Photo Caption Contest?

Is it time for a photo caption contest?

I'll get us started:

Ed wonders, "Why me?" 

Ed wonders,  

10 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Photo Caption Contest?

"Inventor says giant floating eyeball can help even nearsighted guys to enjoy the sights at the beach--optional steering stick (shown) allows Ogle-eez to be poiinted in any direction."

Yes, I suppose the Kang/Kodos resemblance is quite evident. Which would suggest  some of the following:

1. Anyone from a species that has mastered intergalactic travel raise your hand!

2. Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!

3. Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us.

(wait, can I say that here??)

Ed's first attempt at showing his 8mm home movies aboard a Wood Duck 12 was less than successful.

(BTW, what's your FARK handle, Snobben?  ;)  )

Although the optional faring was rated to 130 MPH, most paddlers found that there were few occasions when they needed to go that fast.

MightyThor, I'm ROTFL!  I hereby withdraw from the contest--I can't touch that caption with a Greenland paddle.

John hires the ghost of Rod Serling to design new products for CLC.

or

Ed, a most dedicated family man, will do anything to feed his wife & kids.

Ed takes his Pac-Man for a paddle.

Oh, these are all good so far.  As much as I chuckled over Snobben's creative graphics, right now for me it's a toss up between Camper's "giant floating eyeball" and  Ogata's #3.  Although "optional faring" and "pac-man" are in the running.

Tired of rising fuel costs and the urge to "go green", Ed launches his self-propelled hot-air windyak.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.