Mill Creek 13 new deck

Mill Creek 13 new deck.

I have a Mill Creek 13 I built 15 years ago and would now like to replace the deck with a strip top. I have just finished a Guillemot stripper and am waiting for it to warm up enough to do the epoxy and glass.
What I was thinking, and need some ideas on, is that I would strip over the old deck on the Mill Creek using it as a template and then removing the old deck and placing the new striper deck on it. Sounds too simple to me so I think there must be a problem lurking some place. Any thoughts.

1 reply:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Mill Creek 13 new deck

What the above should have saidis

I have a Mill creek 13 I built 15 years ago and would now like to replace the deck with a strip top. I have just finished a Guillemont stripper and am waiting for it towarmup enough around here to do the epoxy and glass.

What I was thinking, and need some ideas on, is that I would strip over the old deck on the Mill Creek usinfg it as a template andthen removing the old deck and placing the new stripper deck in its place. Sounds too simple to me so I think there must be a problem lurking some place. Any ideas, has anyone done this?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.