The wife's Wood Duck 12 Hybrid is ready for launching.

Started in January and completed this week. We will let it harden for a week or so while we setup a camping trip to launch. She seams happy with it.The Wifes WD12 Hybrid

11 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: The wife's Wood Duck 12 Hybrid is ready for launching.

VERY NICE!!! she looks like a happy camper alright :)

hope your wife enjoys her duck as much as my wife has enjoyed hers.  Welcome to the flock.

Grand!

That is one nice-looking duck. It's also pretty impressive that you started month before last and are ready to launch now. That's some monomaniacal stripping. :-)

Welcome to the fleet,

Laszlo

WOW,  Very Very, Very Nice !!!!!

We love ours, I know that you will love yours.

Is there another build in the future ?

Lou

Her's was the second kayak for me but the third boat. This was the first Kayak for me to build. Alaways from the plans only, I like to do the entire procedure no kit work. That way I can customize anywere I need.Building the first Wood Duck

Yes there is always a boat going in the shop. Highlands, Texas has great building weather year round.

http://deckerpair.com/wdpage1.php#

Sorry for the unfinished website, to many irons in the fire. Guess I need to finish it and add heres and the completed boat cradle to the site soon. I should use a BLOG, it would be simpler but this works.

Wow..deck is stunning...having moved from Texas to the Northeast has given me a whole new outlook on winter!

Nice boat!

That deck pattern looks might familiar. I'm starting to sense a trend ;-)

Here's MY wife's boat getting the end pour 

https://picasaweb.google.com/danielthaler/Shearwater16Hybrid#5539095708273516162

Dan 

Dan,

Yes, the pictures of you're wifes kayak are what my wife saw and then talod me "thats the pattern I want on mine".  She generaly gets what she wants.

Thanks for the idea, I didn't think she was ever going to decide on a design until she saw them.

Keith,

I copied it too. So there are at least 3 with that pattern.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.