CLC Florida Demos This Winter...

We're looking for a good beach in the Fort Lauderdale area for an in-water demo in January or February.  We need plenty of beach space to spread out the boats, plenty of parking for you and for our rig, and not too much hassle from the Parks & Rec authorities.  Any suggestions?

We'll hit Gandy Beach in St. Pete's on the same tour, for sure.  Want to get the other coast and further south this time, too.

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC Florida Demos This Winter...

We always used to stay at the Ebb Tide Motel, a small place my wife and I went to every winter for diving and enjoying the weather. The beach is good there and its just above Ft. Lauderdale. regards, Pat

Although, you probably need a large centrally available public beach, so that wont work. Pat

maybe george english park in fort lauderdale? lots of free parking, not much boat traffic , i'll keep thinking about it maybe i'll come up with something better

i've got a better place "s.s. holland park in dania its a little south and has metered parking but other than that its perfect, lots of floating water level docks ,several boat ramps, plenty of space andits connected to the south end of west lake a large estuary that doesnt allow motorised boats

any idea of a date?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.