Chesapeake catamaran is almost finished!!!!!!

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

8 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Chesapeake catamaran is almost finished!!!!!!

I don't think your photos made it..., can you link us to them?

Larry

My guess is your photos are too large. They need to be something on the order of 500x800. If they don't show up in your post as you are writing it, and before you hit "POST MESSAGE" they will not show up later.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000216970924#!/album.php?aid=1814&id=100000216970924

this link has about 100 pics of the boat build

although size is important, the original pics were attachments in an email... so without the email account info we cannot access them.  the facebook link has similar issues, need to friend the person before you can access the pictures.  to make a picture work in this forum you need to have it in puplic (ie no passwrod required) place.  And although Woodie is correct, they need to show up in the post when you are creating, that can be decieptive as the poster is logged in and has acces while we regular mortals do not.  oh well, guess I will just have to make a crayon sketch on a cocktail napkin for this one ;)

all the pictures were up on this post yesterday and they worked fine. i will try to find some were else to post the pics

rdoran66,

You were the only one who could see your pics as your log in had a direct link to them. I even tried copying the properties of the pics in my browser and all it would do is take me to the Hotmail login screen. To post pics that we all can see you need to have them in a public folder on something like Village Photos, Photobucket, Flicker, etc. and then link the url to this site. We would all really like to see the pics of this boat so hope you can get them posted!

George K 

rdoran,

Where did you find the pattern for the outhulls?  I'd like to maybe make one for stability when fishing....

Thanks,
Larry

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab134/rdoran66/boat/

i used 2 Chesapeake doubles for the hulls, we are building this boat in Thailand 

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.