Partly Finished PocketShip For Sale

I have a PocketShip kit for sale that I cannot finish due to a physical limitation. Boat is about 60% complete. For further information or pictures, contact me through this forum. Thanks. 

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Partly Finished PocketShip For Sale

Good Morning! I'm interested and would love to hear more. Curious as to where you are and the state of things - you can contact me here or at tjmchugh at gmail

I'm sorry to hear about your challenges, it's always hard to surrender a project or passion.

-Tom

This boat kit is complete with timber and hardware kits included. It could be finished easily this winter and ready for launching in the spring.

It's being offered at a substantial discount. The boat is located in NE Tennessee, 90 miles from Knoxville. 

Good morning, 

Is this listing still available?  I am interested and curious as to how far along the build is.  Do you have any pictures available?  I live in the south eastern part of NC, and have been contemplating building Pocketship for some time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

thanks,

Todd

Hello,

Is this boat still available? How do I view the photos? Is there a trailer w/ the kit or is one available?

Thanks

Hull is complete, with cockpit seats in. Cabin mostly faired and painted, bow has been enclosed. Email me for pics at rickbrooks1@aol.com or check craigslist for Tri-Cities, TN.  Thanks.

This kit has found a new home. 🙂

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.