WANTED: Passagemaker or alike for learning

Note to potential buyers:

I don't have experince with fixing/building boats or anything made out of wood for that matter, sadly.

I am looking for a classic looking dinghy with a lug sail to learn and gain experience sailing. I like the look of the lug sail and thus my preference. 

For what I have gather on this site thus far, a standard passagemaker would be ideal. Preferably with a trailer. 

I'm in NJ and willing to drive if it is indeed the right boat for me. If you have one or similar and want to sell it, feel free to text me at 973-951-1469 with more details. 

Thank you!

Ricardo

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: WANTED: Passagemaker or alike for learning

Tenderly looks nice and could work to!

RE: WANTED: Passagemaker or alike for learning

I have finished a standard Passagemaker with lug rig this past spring and would like to sell boat and sail rig and recoup my materials cost if possible.  I don't know how much you were looking to spend but in order for me to get back the materials cost I would have to get about $2800.  Although that number is negotiable.  Unfortunately, I don't have a traller but a homemade PVC launching dolly could be included in the purchase.  The boat is located in Buzzards Bay, Mass.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.