Brand New CLC Teardrop For Sale

I am selling my newly completed CLC Teardrop Camper. It is so new that the protective wrapping is still on the windows!

Why I'm Selling: Life happens. We intended it to be our 'forever camper' and so it's been a labor of love with hundreds of hours invested over every detail of the construction to ensure a quality build, but due to some unexpected circumstances we will not be able to enjoy it so it needs to go to someone who will. It's never left my shop except to take the photos for this ad.

Details:
It’s turn-key and ready to go, and I am happy to perform further customizations as part of this sale - adding solar, mounting other accessories, etc...

I'm in Boulder, Colorado and would prefer to sell locally but am open to dealing with anyone nationwide who will enjoy it, and open to all reasonable offers - Just shoot me a note if interested and I’d love to have a conversation.

I would very much appreciate it if you could pass it on to any who might be interested - It would be a huge help if this sold sooner than later.

Specific features and photos below.

All the best,
Mike
mikedlc@gmail.com

Photo Album - https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9bTFH1uEAiysChD8

The Interior photos are 100% accurate. The exterior photos were taken a bit before completing the interior, so they don’t show that the Galley has LED lighting, speaker enclosures, and the roof has the MaxxFan Roof Fan mounted (you can see it’s LED light ring on the interior photos). Will update these ASAP, and please reach out in the meantime.

Features:
Including a Microsoft Surface Laptop as a media screen
Custom wireless trunk hatch release with remote
75 Watt Inverter with two 120V Outlets in the Cabin
Bluetooth Radio Stereo with USB & Aux In
Speakers: 2 x 4” (Intside) and 2 x 6.5” (Outside in Galley)
USB-C PD & QC3 Charging in the Cabin and Galley
Battery Disconnect & Volt meter in Cabin
100 Amp Hour Battery & Shore Charger
All accessories individually ATC Fused & 100-Amp main line resettable breaker.
Full headliner & removable padded carpet
Both Warm and Cool LED dimmable Lighting in the cabin
Bright White LED lighting in the galley
MaxxFan Roof Fan w/LED Light Ring
THULE Roof Rack
Marine-grade 5-coat MAS epoxy and 5-coat Interlux Gloss Varnish finish
Custom Trailex Trailer specifically designed for the CLC Teardrop

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Brand New CLC Teardrop For Sale

I'm interested, however, you did not offer a sale price, or was it there somewhere and I missed it?

Thank you for your consideration,

E J. 

I'm still interested in your CLC Teardrop Camper.  Are photos available and what is the price?

Hi @Ej - I'm sincerely sorry for the delayed reply here, I did not get notified of your replies to my post.

I am noticing I forgot to put the asking price, and can't figure out how to edit the original post. The ask is $20,000 as configured.

It's never seen a single use, and I've added the roof rack, interior liner, electrical, 100AH battery, stereo w/ 4 speakers, roof fan, lighting, and a wireless trunk hatch release.

Happy to perform further customizations if you'd like as well!

I'll keep checking back here regularly since I'm not getting alerts, otherwise feel free to email me at mikedlc@gmail.com to discuss a deal.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.