Passagemaker on trailer needs a new home

Note to potential buyers:

I am posting about this boat again as I had no replies to my June 19th posting.  This Passagemaker was built at the boat school in 2009 by a close friend.  When he passed away I was given the boat.  I am at an age now that I am not comfortable launching and retrieving the boat.  It is in great shape, always kept under cover.  I want the boat to go to someone who understands the design and craftsmanship of this boat.  So, I am asking $500 for the boat and the Trailex aluminum trailer.  The trailer is like new and it retails for $1400.  I live in western PA just outside Butler, north of Pittsburgh.  The boat is not titled, but the trailer is titled in PA and has current plates and registration and it will need to be transferred.  The boat has a custom cover and a good set of oars.  I think that if you reply, my email will be shown and then I can send you recent photos.  My goal here is to find a new owner who will use and maintain the boat.  I look forward to hearing from interested boaters

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Passagemaker on trailer needs a new home

I am interested in talking with you about the Passagemaker and trailer. I will be in your part of PA the 1st week in August. Please email me at: dan.behal@ge.com

Thanks,

Dan

Has your boat found a home yet? If not, please send me a note at mertensra (at) yahoo.  Thanks.

Hi Snook,

Wondering if you still want to sell the Passagemaker?

My email is nycsoundman@gmail.com

Hi Snook,

Wondering if you still want to sell the Passagemaker?

My email is nycsoundman@gmail.com

I have built or rebuilt multiple wooden boats.    A YFlyer.  A Chameleon nesting Dinghy, a DN Iceboat.  I would like to see the Passagemaker.    If it's in good shape I will buy it.

We live in State College.   Let me know if there is a good time...  Cheers.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.