Chester Yawl For Sale

Note to potential buyers:

I have a 15 ft Chester Yawl that I'd like to sell. The boat was built by a friend of our family & has seen water no more then half a dozen times. He passed away about 3 years ago & his wife gifted it to us. The boat has been stored outside on a utility trailer covered. When I uncovered it I found that the bottom hull will need some refinishing. Some of the glasswork has delaminated from the hull & I'm assuming will need to be redone. I have some exp. in glasswork but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it justice & I don't want to make it worse. The cockpit looks to be in great shape & I've seen no damage. It's a 2 seater & comes with 3 sets of wooden oars which are in perfect condition. I will have pics available maybe tomorrow & I'll enterain offers from those interested. Frankly, I'm not sure of it's worth, but it looks like it won't be a major repair for a DIY'er with some exp. in wood boats. It's a beautiful boat looking topside & if you're looking for a DIY project & your into CY this could be for you. I live in central N.Y.

Also, I do not have a trailer for it.

No replies have been added to this post.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.