Shearwater Sport kit in Northern Colorado

Note to potential buyers:

Friends,

This is my second attempt at selling this kayak kit. Due to my negligence, I missed the former replies to my first post. Hoping this one goes better. I am also enabling direct replies, so please contact me directly.

I bought this kit several years ago, made some progress, got the edges beveled, stitched the hull, got a good start on the deck, but then some personal events happened in my life that took the wind right out of my sails. Consequently, this lovely diamond in the rough has been an unfinished hangar-queen for too long, and my wife wants the garage to park in (outrageous!). Long story short, I just can't do it. I don't have it in me, and I'm good with that, I guess.

Can some more industrious soul come along and give it the home it deserves? I believe I paid around $1100 for the kit, all told. I'd like to get $500.00 for it if I could. I can't ship, so it will have to be picked up.

Have a great day.

1 reply:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Shearwater Sport kit in Northern Colorado

Contact me william.r.cotton@gmail.com

I live in Fort Collins. Send me photos so I can assess degree of completion. I wonder if it is possible to convert it to a Shearwater Sport Sectional? 

Bill  

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.