Elements for Northeaster Dory sailing setup

Note to potential buyers:

From the CLC saililng kit

• Wood for mast and spars
  • Daggerboard trunk (assembled)
  • mast step (assembled)

+ Other misc. pieces for the dory, such as seats
+ Wood meant for rails for the dory and in another boat.
+ Large pieces of Okoume plywood in various shapes (might be equal to 2+ full sheets)

All is available for pickup in Washington DC. I am not able to deliver and am not going to ship these large items.

Open to offers for the wood.

Tranferring the wood to someone who will use it is my priority, but am also open to good offers (otherwise I will keep) for:
- lug sail, never removed from the storage bag
- MAS epoxy pack (1 gal slow, 1/2 gal resin, new pumps) (never opened, 2.5 years old)

3 replies:

List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Elements for Northeaster Dory sailing setup

Hi mc

I might be interested in some the sailing setup, lugsails and some Okume board for my homemade skiff. I live in Gaithersburg. Can I take a look at your stash.

Thanks

Raghu

The general plywood is no longer available, and I have decided to keep the epoxy.

The bits specific to the NE Dory are still available. In addition I have found

• the skeg (assembled)
  • the lugsail's mast thwart and the two side attachment "knees"

It is o.k. to contact me directly via the link that says: "contact this member directly." I am not monitoring this thread very closely. (My apologies for being unaware of your posting, Raghu.)

HERE IS THE LATEST---

Items available from the CLC sailing kit

* wood for mast and spars
* daggerboard trunk (assembled)
* mast step (assembled)
* lugsail's mast thwart and the two side attachment "knees"
* lug sail, never removed from the storage bag

also, the skeg (assembled)

All is available--as one set--for pickup in Washington DC. I am not able to deliver and am not going to ship these large items.

My primary goal is to see the wood go to its intended use (with or without the sail). I will keep the sail unless the wood is going too.

It is o.k. to use the link that says: "contact this member directly." I am not monitoring this thread very closely.

List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.

Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop