Teardrop Camper (Los Angeles)

Note to potential buyers:

I built one of CLC's teardrop campers this last year. I finished it October 2018. It is unused and in excellent condition. I'd love to find a good home for it. I'm moving on December 17th and hope to sell before I leave. It is located in Los Angeles, CA.

It has the galley module, Fan-tastic vent kit, Thule roof rack package, and the interior headliner - all purchased through CLC.

The electrical system uses Renogy solar equipment and components from Blue Sea Systems, Ancor, and West Marine, and a few RV fittings.

The system powers a 12V DC socket, USB charging ports, the fan, and four individually switchable, 2-axis swivel LED lights.

The battery is a West Marine 90Ah deep cycle flooded marine battery with a no-spill design. A temperature sensor monitors the battery compartment for improved battery charging. A digital voltmeter makes monitoring the battery's health simple.

The solar charging uses two Renogy 100-watt 12V monocrystalline solar panels and the Wanderer 30A PWM charge controller.

The solar panels are mounted to the Thule roof rack and can be easily removed. One or two panels can be used, depending on your electrical needs. By storing the solar panels, the racks are cleared for bicycles, kayaks, surfboards, etc while traveling.

The camper is finished with Interlux Schooner high gloss varnish and the blue and white colors are painted with Interlux Brightside over Interlux Pre-kote primer.

The camper is mounted to the Ironton 5ft. x 8ft. Heavy-Duty Utility Trailer from Northern Tools.

Price: $12,000

Feel free to contact me, Zack. My email is zack.zack.shep@gmail.com (zack twice is not a typo!). Text or call me at 202-999-8201. Happy to provide high-res images. My schedule is flexible, so I can show the trailer at most times.

No replies have been added to this post.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.

5 days, 19 hours left in our
Free Shipping Over $50 Promotion!

Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop