Passage maker ...new prob

Posted by Paul on Jul 23, 2007

So after putting on most of my first layer with a brush roller....stupid me....

I tried the foam and tip technique its better for sure...no doubt lol

so now am worried that the first layer i screwed up sucks...so should i try to sand most of it off...or will it work itself out with my second layer..being better applied....

i also stiched my bottom panel with the 2 first panels ..i let everything loose.....im a little worried about the front transom .....

Biggest question...im wroking on a deadline cause i kinda did this out of my moms garage ...and im pretty sure she wont be happy about this cause i got pieces everywhere in the house...

Anyways can i stitch the majority of my planks together and continue applying coats and stuff ...jsut to clear up some room in the house....i could jsut as easily roll and tip epoxy out of the garage....on the boat....

I had laid out plastic sheeting all over her formal dining room...im fawkin dead lol

put in 14 hours yesterday ...today it looks like ill be in there till i get dizzy

Last last question...on my first crappy layer of epozy on my side panels..can i use denatured alcohol to remove the sticky feeling my boards had...i def let everythign sit there 24 hours....should that sticky greasy feeling go away or is it normal to wipe stuff off with denatured alcohol....

heeeeellllp

In Response to: Re: PassageMaker..need he by Jon T on Jul 23, 2007

Replies: