Passagemaker question

Posted by Paul on Jul 16, 2007

Ok so i finally cleared my kit through customs...and i finally got a canadian hook up for the epoxy kit....

Now my initial plan was to build the hull of the passagemaker this summer...and then next summer to purchase the sail kit (mast and rudder, daggerboard ) and to finnish my project...This is due to me barely being able to afford the first stage of the build lol..i kinda gave up food for a while

Anyways my question to all the serious builders is how far can i get through the first pahse of building my hull...like should i stop after fibergalssing or should i go right through with it and get right to the end varnish the boat..and then add the sail kit ....is it possible...

jsut curious...on your co9llective thoughts....this morning i setup my building shop ...and jsut kinda sat there ...ive been telling my friends its like the night before xmas feeling lol....anyways im thinking ill build and paint/varnish and then next year find a way to install the sail kit without damaging too much .....please any opinion on this...

Replies: