Re: flush hatches

Posted by Jim_E on Apr 19, 2007

I think the line you are referring to is a thin grab loop, used to pull the hatch up so that the bungees can be unhooked.

Holding the hatch down with a line and cleat is also possible, at the expense of putting a hole through the bulkhead for the line, and having the 'tail' cluttering up the cockpit. I think I prefer CLC's method.

In Response to: flush hatches by Chuck Tribe on Apr 19, 2007


No Replies.