Re: here it tis

Posted by LeeG on Apr 16, 2007

I guess a ss or silicone bronze rod. Maybe there's a long bolt with an unthreaded portion where the skeg rests that you could slide in from one side. Why are you replacing it?

In Response to: Re: here it tis by Tom Irvine on Apr 16, 2007