Re: Consideing Rubrails

Posted by Steve on Mar 26, 2007

In the moulding and trim section of big-box home-improvement stores like Home Depot, there is something called window screen trim (or something sort of like that) which is on the order of one inch wide and a quarter of an inch thick. To me, it looks like it would work well for rub rails. The stores near me stock it in pine and oak in clear lengths of 20 feet or more, for about 30 to 40 cents per foot. The only problem would be getting it home safely. -Steve

In Response to: Consideing Rubrails by Tim Clark on Mar 24, 2007


No Replies.