*muffled grumbling*

Posted by Robert N Pruden on Jan 11, 2007

LMAO! You guys are cracking me up. Hey wait, I think I am losing my mind. I had a thought but it was so cooooooold (how cold was it) that the little balloon above my head frosted up and burst from the cold before I could realize what I was thinking about. It's a damned good thing I carry a booster in my van. I forgot to plug in the block heater and it wouldn't start this morning. For those of you who have no idea what a block heater is...no, it isn't a gun used to shoot block heads - it is a heating coil that is screwed into the engine block. The coil has an alectrical cable attached to it that can be plugged in during cold weather. It keeps the engine warm so that it will start on demand. For those of you who seem frightened about the idea of a car that is so cold that it won't start - stay where you are. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing so far north. This is when very rich and generous friends who live in Florida could consider developing a budding friendship into a free load, er, I mean free loan relationship. Hey, look at it this way, I could tell you lots of stories about how cold it was back when I was...(notices that everyone in the room has left).

Robert N Pruden

In Response to: Re: Robert's Response ... by George K on Jan 11, 2007

Replies: