the only REAL repair

Posted by Charlie Jones on Apr 23, 2006

would be to cut the bubbles out, smoothly taper around where they were and lay in a small glass patch to cover the spot, then sand that smooth.

If they are really small, then you could cut the glass away and fill with thickened epoxy or even neat epoxy that you let cure to a "gel" stage and putty knife into the spot. That would only be for very small places though.

In Response to: Fiberglass repair by Steve on Apr 22, 2006


No Replies.