Re: lowering volume in Ch

Posted by Lenny Flank on Oct 8, 2005

Ahhh, I get it. Thanks.

So theoretically, it would also be possible to use something other than epoxy (silicone caulk, maybe, or "plastic wood") to fillet the seams, as long as the tape is then properly applied and epoxied. Yes?

In Response to: Re: lowering volume in Ch by Laszlo on Oct 8, 2005