Re: Belly up or down?

Posted by Bill Brennan on May 6, 2005

Forgive my ignorance on this subject. Lee, when you refer to stackers, do you mean those inverted U shaped carriers that can carry one boat on each side? I have only seen them used for those short plastic white water boats, but it would be good news to me if the were effective for touring boats as well. Especially plywood boats.

Bill B.

In Response to: Re: Belly up or down? by LeeG on May 1, 2005



Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop