Re: finish

Posted by Ken Leffert on Jan 22, 2005

I don't know the particular photo you speak of, but I'm guessing you mean a paint job with hull paint rounded over on the deck. There is a CLC shop tip that might help with part of your question:

Shop tip for roundover paint.

In Response to: finish by Brett on Jan 22, 2005