Re: Float bags for Terry

Posted by Ice-Phil on Jan 21, 2005

Terry, I don't like the term air bags either, much prefer calling them float bags.

Why not just fill the float bags with N2O, or Nitrous Oxide and you would have something to laugh about if they got punctured or leaked. Phil

In Response to: Re: Float bags and swampi by terry on Jan 21, 2005


No Replies.