Re: Weathercock Correctio

Posted by Scott on Dec 26, 2004

I'm building a chlt17 and am considering installing an adjustable skeg. Instead of the skeg types I can build according clc plans, is there somewhere I can buy one of those self contained skeg boxes that are deployed using a sliding rod instead of a cable and build that into my boat? If so, where? Thanks for your help. Scott

In Response to: Re: Weathercock Correctio by Dave Houser on Dec 22, 2004


No Replies.