Re: planing sheer clamps

Posted by Jon T on Oct 12, 2004

Surform is a tool that looks like a long thin cheese grator used for planing wood. It sounds to me like you need to plane more off at least to the plywood sides. I used the carbide scraper to get the lumps off the top of the sheer clamps and then used the block plane. Jon T

In Response to: Re: planing sheer clamps by Bobby on Oct 12, 2004


No Replies.


1 hours
& 55 minutes
left in the Storewide Sale!