Re: wr18

Posted by Rand on Sep 26, 2004

Hi Warren Okuome here is called Gaboon. It is readly available at places that stock plywood products.(BBS Timber, Scott Panel etc) You can get the 4mm which is 1240mm by 2440mm. If you have any problem let me know, I always keep extra sheets in my workshop. Just an opinion but I wouldn't use Fijian Kauri for exterior uses. Regards Randall

In Response to: wr18 by warren gunn on Sep 26, 2004