Re: contact cement

Posted by Larry on Sep 24, 2004

Hi Terry The 3M I think u r referring to is 5200 stuff to be used above the water line. Tried it, hate it. Used for holding things in place. If u need to "glue" things together find a FG store and get their 2 part Epoxy-Adhesive called “supper bond” hope this helps :-) Larry

In Response to: contact cement by Terry on Sep 24, 2004