Re: Thru-hull footbraces

Posted by LeeL on Jul 13, 2004

I'd suggest going to the local hardware store and buying an "O" ring. Also be sure to do the drill/fill/drill so that the end grain is sealed.

In Response to: Thru-hull footbraces by Wade on Jul 13, 2004


No Replies.