Re: SailRig plans for sal

Posted by Kurt Maurer on Jul 1, 2004

Gene, that sounds like SUCH a deal! But gosh, what a haunting post... I'm afraid to respond to it since I really don't care anything about a sail rig at the moment... and then, I'm kinda sorta *more* afraid NOT to. Cancer, eh?

As an uninterested party to the sail plans I do not want to ignore your post for fear you might see us as cold and unfeeling. Fact is, we're all afraid. Even me, who knows a thing or two about cancer first hand, yet STILL doesn't know quite what to say...

Except this: now that you have made it known, you will never know how many of us will be pulling for you with gut-level and *heartfelt* sincerity even if we don't know you from Adam. Take care, Bub, and keep yer chin up. And please feel perfectly free to write me personally and say whatever you like at any time if you so desire. My name is Kurt Maurer, and I can be quickly reached at [email protected], or by telephone at 281.338.1877 any time (email's generally the quickest way to get me since I'm always on the move).

Cheers, Kurt

League City, Texas (on Galveston Bay)

In Response to: SailRig plans for sale by Gene Sampson on Jul 1, 2004

Replies:

No Replies.