creature comfort seat for shearwater?

im trying to decide between carving a seat out of foam or buying the creature comfort sea. anybody out there using this seat? is it comforatable and will it fit in the shearwater?  ps. any body try that thigh support?

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: creature comfort seat for shearwater?

I use one in my pirogue and WD12. They're quite comfortable, I've done all day trips with them. Don't know if they'd fit in the Shearwater.

Laszlo

We have test fit the seat in our sherwaters and they will fit but it is tight if you are using the hip braces and padding in the kit.  One solution we are considering is to notch the padding on the hip brace so the seat "pop"s into the notch.  Haven't had the boats on the water yet so I can't say how they feel.

Check out the "Swwoosh" seat for kayaks. You don't have to attach anything inside your cockpit as the bottom of this seat is sticky rubber. You can position it wherever you like. The gel padding is very comfortable and I'm very happy with mine. When your through paddling, you can removeit from the cockpit and wipe down the whole inside of the boat and also the seat!

Dan

http://drw-hobbies.blogspot.com

I meant "Skwoosh".

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.