My dad and I got started on a Chesapeake 16LT this week. There are a few alignment issues that we have to sort out before we start gluing. Overall it's gone pretty smooth.
There are a few minor issues I have with the plans. For example the plans provide measurements for the beam, but it would be nice if measurements were provided for the spreader stick as well. Also, we ran out of wire about 1 foot shy of the stern during stitching. This happened while following recommended practices of cutting the wire bundles into thirds and stitching every 4 inches. Annoying to say the least.
I might get around to posting a photo or two later.