As I race to finish my Sassafras 16 for summer, I have a few questions:
1. should I paint the bottom (white, brightside interlux) first or varnish the inside first?
2. i've sanded up to 150 grit and there are a few areas of exposed wood where I've sanded through the epoxy--must these be recovered with epoxy? if so, what can i do to minimize the resanding effort needed in those areas?
3. any tips on sanding the fillets that have wood flour in them--they seem pretty tough
4. what is an inexpensive and readily available substitute of interlux's YMA601 cleaner?
5. do i really need to use the interlux 202 dewaxer before pre-kote?
thanks for any input!