CLC Great customer service

Just need to spread the word about how great this company is.  I had a problem with a delivery and it was handled in a quick, professional, understanding manner.  Great to know that if you have a problem the compay will stand up and support you.  Doug

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC Great customer service

Doug,

I think that most of us who have built CLC boats would agree with you about CLC service and the overall attitude of CLC employees and management. They're a great bunch of people who deliver a great product and really care about customers and our success. Can't ask for anything more.

Cheers,

Dick

I received an order from CLC last night. A can of paint did not survive the shipment, paint was oozing out of the box as I opened it. I just got off he phone with CLC and the only question they asked was for the order number so they could replace it. Good Job Chesapeake!

And I would like to add;  Matt Cordrey to this list for his help on my account log in trouble. I was locked out because of my settings were set to block out third party cookies. Great company and teck support.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.