Outrigger Junior: quousque tandem ? One year later.

Hello everybody, 

Exactly one year ago, I had asked if there would be any possibility to envisage that the Outrigger Junior would be made finally available in the near future. I had discovered that fantastic boat 2 years before, and I have been patiently waiting during all that time. 

During that past year, several new nice and interesting models and products have been introducted and made available to boatbuilders. That's so great! 

But the Outrigger Junior ? 

When looking at the shopcam, it seems that a new Outrigger Junior is under construction. Is it a sign that things will be moving soon ? That would be so fantastic...

Again, again... quousque tandem abutere nostra patentia  ?

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Outrigger Junior: quousque tandem ? One year later.

Ditto for the Wood Duck t-shirt.

Laszlo

Kentaro, if you would consider buying a completed OJ, see my post at http://www.clcboats.com/forum/bazaar/thread/36278.html in the CLC used boats section.

You made a wonderful boat, David. But I am afraid it will not be able to cross the Atlantic Ocean (I am in France) and my main purpose and pleasure on this project would be to build the boat.

One year later after one year later...

John, that's enough! Undoubtly, your procrastinations skills made of you "a great stable genious" ,  you made absolutely wonderful boat designs, but now, you have to finish the job! 

The Outrigger Junior is undoubtly one of your major contribution to the boatbuilding community of all history. This is why you have to make it available NOW! 

No more wait! This is time!

Obviously, this was with a lot of ;) ... I am personnally an artisan always running after time, and I know that there are priorities...

Totally agree with Kentaro. It looks fabulous.  I saw the pictures and read your write-ups only two days ago, and I've fallen in love with it. I can't even find out any of the prices from the site (nothing shows up, presumably because you're not actually sellng it yet.) Can you at least sell the plans, so that Kentaro can build it now, and I can know I've got the plans in the bank for when I get time to build one? 

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.