Who's Going to the WoodenBoat Show?

We are! With 33 boats (see below). We can hardly wait. June 27-28-29. http://www.clcboats.com/wbs

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Who's Going to the WoodenBoat Show?

Wow, what a great line-up of boats!

Any chance you will have the outrigger canoe as well?  Roxie and I are waiting (more or less) patiently...

Cheers

I'll be there on Sunday, the 29th.

Jim

Hmmm.. I went to the show the past two years. Each year I tired out a CLC kayak. Then each following winter I found myself building a kayak. I'm not sure it'd be wise for me to go this year. ;-) 

Seriously, this is a great show. I'd recommend it to anyone that's even remotely within driving distance. Have fun! 

I'll be there with last winter's project (Shearwater Sport Hybrid) and will be ordering this coming winter's project (Petrel Play, most likely). Looking forward to watching Nick Schade do his thing once again.

I'll be there as I am looking for ideas for my next project and live nearby.

My wife and I went last year, it rained and was foggy. She loved the fish tacos and I loved the CLC canoe out in front of their booth. So I just ordered the canoe kit five minutes ago. I'll be there with maybe a few questions. This will be my first kit, but not my first strip build. Just look for the very large yellow lab, he'll be walking me.   

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.