My 15 Minutes....

Seems kayak building can bring you 15 minutes of fame.  Over the summer the folks at West System epoxy stumbled upon my flickr site documenting my building of 2 Chesapeake 16’s (I used their products).  They asked if they could use some pictures in their publication Epoxyworks Magazine.  After a few calls back they asked if they could also feature my builds on their Fall 2008 cover with a full story inside.  Here’s the cover with my son paddling in Algonquin Park.  Inside is a 3 page spread telling the story of my project.  The folks at West System were great to work with and I insisted that this CLC site be mentioned as my main inspiration throughout the builds.  I was humbled to be included with other great projects.  You can subscribe to Epoxyworks here.  I think the electronic version will be posted after the current summer issue expires.  Chris

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: My 15 Minutes....

I noticed the article, a very nice one, when I got my issue a week or so ago. Hey, I've seen this before !

Epoxyworks is a great magazine, with lots of good info. 

Congratulations Chris!  An honor indeed.  - Ron

Electronic version now available at: www.westsystem.com.au/files/news.latest_news/epoxy_works_27.pdf

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.