Team Dory construction photos: too many?

I was looking at the new team dory and started to look at the construction photos when I saw that there were over 600 of them. Might I suggest they be either edited or put into several albums? Given the limitations of the interface it is not easy to scroll through each one individually. I also like to keep track of the photo numbers of informative shots and use them as a reference when building, but there is no way to enter a photo number directly which means I would have to scroll hundreds of pics one at a time to get where I need to be.

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Team Dory construction photos: too many?

Right-click, save, and have access to only the ones you want, indexed however you want, even if your net connection goes down.

Laszlo

Copy url (http://www.clcboats.com/media_gallery/slideshow.html?boat_id=541&content_type=1)  and paste it in you browser. Last digit in the url is the number of the picture, you can fill in any number.

Ruud 

The new format for Main Gallery and Construction Gallery photo's may help. Also, there is now no 1 of X photo count so you can peruse until you're sick of it. I was going to say 'ad nauseam' but I've used that one already this week.

I double checked and there still is a 1 of X count and the one for the team dory is still 606. The good news is you still get stitch by stitch detail.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.